Senior Account Manager
United States Remote
Who we are:
OutSystems enables organizations to deliver across all areas of the business: from legacy modernization and workplace innovation to customer experience transformation. By leveraging automation, artificial intelligence and deep technology integrations, software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
The Senior Account Manager will retain and pursue substantial growth opportunities and penetration within a portfolio of named, existing strategic accounts. As a trusted advisor across C-suite leaders, you will build long-term relationships with executives who drive and influence business growth. By creating and orchestrating account strategies, you will anticipate your client’s needs, understand what drives their success, challenge them to think differently, and provide highly valued business insight to let your clients win, build, and retain customers.
- Accountable for all sales opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Build credibility through an in-depth understanding of clients’ business, organization, external environment, and industry.
- Owns strategic account plan and account QBRs.
- Proactively pursue expansion opportunities with existing clients to exceed growth targets.
- Create and deliver value-based sales proposals to C-level decision makers.
- Build and continually develop an in-depth understanding of OutSystems solutions and services.
- Engages Partners and GSIs to expand OutSystems’ footprint and strategic importance with the installed base.
- Collaborates with other sales, services, and customer success teams within and across GEOs.
- Progressive, enterprise level sales experience with complex solution experience
- Accustomed to exceeding revenue targets (top 10-20% of company performers)
- Experience using an established enterprise software sales process/forecasting methodology
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build rapport in senior customer relationships
- Proven ability to respectfully engage and provide specific direction to stakeholders multiple functional areas across the organization
- Tenacious, hungry, competitive in nature.
- Strong customer references
- Availability to travel
- US – Any major U.S. city
Working at OutSystems
We don’t have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work For three years running.
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists
- We ask “why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way
Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the stuff of future tech mockumentaries. We’re much more down-to-earth than that
Our software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal, international locations in Atlanta, Boston, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Tokyo, Sydney, and Singapore, and customers in more than 52 countries.
- Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms, like Forrester and Gartner
- Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE award.
- Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd).
Your application has been successfully submitted.