Enterprise Account Executive
Charlotte, NC, USA Remote
This is an exciting opportunity for an aggressive self-starter who compels others to get on board. You communicate an inspired and optimistic vision and win over colleagues, customers and business partners alike with your articulated negotiating skills. You are known for your strong hunting capabilities and strategic operating & planning skills, and you’re constantly on the lookout for strategic account developments, prospective deals and new business opportunities. You thrive in an independent mode driving sales and marketing of some groups of strategic named accounts in defined industries, but also value collaboration and leadership as the GTM leader with other teams (Marketing, SE, PS Service, Support etc.).
East Coast location is flexible (NY, NJ, Atlanta and Charlotte - preferred).
About the Role
- You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory/industry, including identifying core customers, mapping the benefits of Unravel Data solutions to the business requirements..
- You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and accomplish the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Develop detailed sales & marketing(especially PG: Pipeline Generation) plans and sales forecasts
- Manage time and work flow and create effective call plans
- Monitor competition and respond immediately and appropriately
- Build an exhaustive network, strategic relationship with customers at all levels, and generate prolific referrals
- 5-10 years of successful enterprise software sales
- A proven track record of over-quota achievement
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of Big Data, APM, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Deep understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated
- Ability to build consultative effectiveness and establish trust * Extensive relationships with CXO’s in the market
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities
We have a passion for excellence. We’re driven, and we love what we’re doing and have fun doing it. We value great minds but we’re also humble enough to rally around the best solution, regardless of whose idea it was. We value talent and we are always on the lookout for the right people to join us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.