Regional Sales Director - TOLA
Dallas, TX, USA Remote
From the CISO to the analyst, Exabeam helps security teams outsmart the odds by adding intelligence to their existing security tools – including SIEMs, XDRs, cloud data lakes and hundreds of other business and security products. Out-of-the-box use case coverage delivers repeatable outcomes. Behavioral analytics allows security teams to detect compromised and malicious users that were previously difficult, or impossible, to find. And alert enhancement and automated timeline creation help overcome staff shortages by minimizing false positives and reducing the time it takes analysts to detect, triage, investigate and respond to incidents by 51 percent. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com.
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed.
Exabeam is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to grow and expand our market presence. This person will be responsible for driving sales efforts and working with ecosystem channel partners to maximize market adoption and domination. You will serve as the face and voice of Exabeam and effectively build out your respective region/territory, secure key wins and capture business.
- Lead account strategy to generate new business growth and add to our portfolio of clients
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships within enterprise clients
- Identify customer requirements, influence strategic direction and buying decisions
- Drive business development and effectively manage all buying cycles and pipeline
- Work as a cohesive team with Sale Engineers and cross functional team members
- Work collaboratively with channel/reseller community
- Forecast accurately and achieve revenue targets
- Solid client facing / interpersonal skills; ability to build influential relationships
- Track record of success and quota achievement
- Ability to effectively operate in fast paced, evolving environment
- Intimacy/knowledge of the specific territory; must live in territory
- Industry domain / security software sales experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills, able to plan, pitch and execute
- Experience using CRM/Salesforce
- University degree or equivalent experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.