SMB Sales Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
BlackBerry brings order to the chaos with intelligent security everywhere. Artificial Intelligence that predicts what is malware and prevents deployment. Imagine software that knows when someone else picks up your phone. This is not the future. This is now. This is the new Blackberry.
We are seeking an energetic, rock star performer to join the BlackBerry Spark Account Executive team managing Small and Medium businesses. Successful reps are confident, crush quota and know the best is ahead of us and we’re only beginning. You will be showing clients how they can use advanced intelligent tools to safeguard their data, and company assets wherever they lie. We want someone who takes great pride in protecting client’s jobs, family and future. In order to accomplish this, you must have the ability to understand client challenges, demonstrate how BlackBerry solutions can solve those challenges and build strong relationships with both them and channel partners. We are at the leading edge of cybersecurity, AI and IoT and we want you to join us on our journey!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals and objectives through achieving your individual sales quota
- Build and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts into companies that have less than 1,000 employees that are within an assigned geographic territory
- Conduct online company presentations and product demonstrations to new prospects and existing clients
- Be responsible for selling additional services and products within an assigned account module
- Generate leads and grow sales revenue
- Manage strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Build revenue with partners within assigned territory
- Research and develop new business opportunities
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years carrying an independent quota
- Track record of overachieving quota
- Experience building business with partners from an inside position
- Ability to travel as required
- Strong customer service capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication a must
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and a positive approach
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
- up to 20% travel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.