Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who is ready to get top notch business, sales, and customer relationship experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming its industry. After four-weeks of elite-level sales training, you’ll join a diverse team of bright, sales professionals hailing from top universities. Your primary responsibility will be to establish initial points of contact with prospective customers before converting them to actual Cvent clients. We have openings across multiple product lines. The ideal candidate should be highly ambitious with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a challenging, fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who wants to have a direct impact on the growth of our company. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll have the chance to help us increase our market share and expand our existing client base.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as the first point of contact and provide product information to prospective customers
- Lead identification and qualification
- Partner with Senior Sales Team to achieve new business quotas
- Attend industry events to meet with prospective customers
- Drive traffic to Cvent seminars and online demonstrations
- Provide feedback for product enhancements
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- 6 months- 1 year of fulltime work experience- preferably in sales
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume (50-60 calls/day) with correspondingly high talk time
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
Working at Cvent
- Our benefits set you up to do your best work, how you like to do it. We offer competitive salary packages, an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, 401K match, in office gym and other great perks!
Your application has been successfully submitted.