SaaS Sales Executive (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Sales Executive at SiteMinder you will execute business development activities across North America to achieve business aims and sales targets. You will utilize and develop innovative strategies to maximize results and overachieve on challenging targets with the potential to earn uncapped commissions.
Who we are
Ever booked hotel accommodation on Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder. Our goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and we do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
We are the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.
As a Sales Executive, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Creating new opportunities and acquiring new customers with a focus on driving towards individual sales targets.
- Consistently identify new sales opportunities and maintain associated activity necessary to generate new sales
- Prepare accurate sales quotes, develop and present product demonstrations and proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner
- Negotiate contracts and pricing to win new business
- Maintain accurate records of your business development activities on SiteMinder's CRM system (Salesforce), ensuring all documentation is complete
- Focus on prospecting new customers in order to achieve a high volume at the top of the sales funnel. Manage sales pipeline from initial contact through a billed customer
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have a passion for Sales with a proven track record of strong negotiation skills, high performance and target achievement
- Hospitality technology industry experience preferred with an understanding of: OTA, PMS, RMS, CM, BE, CM and other related technology in this space
- Proven experience in an outbound sales atmosphere, comfortable prospecting and managing a sales pipeline
- Proven experience selling SaaS solutions in a highly transactional atmosphere. Maintain a high velocity in regards to sales activity on a consistent basis
- A self-starter approach and a high level of drive to achieve business goals and individual targets
- Source opportunities and prospect potential clients via cold calling in order to build a sustainable sales pipeline. Maintain regular contact with prospective clients and new accounts
- The ability to adapt to SiteMinder’s system and methodology
- The willingness to learn, adapt, pivot in order to achieve business outcomes
How to apply
Does this job sound like you? If yes, please apply with a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Why join SiteMinder HQ?
See where the tech magic happens at SiteMinder HQ - the home of our product and development teams. We’re the trailblazers of our industry and our enemy is closed thinking, so you’ll have the chance to be creative and question the status quo.
What do we look for?
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. SiteMinder employees are passionate, candid, decisive, accountable, collaborative, communicative and fun. We strive to live up to our five values and we want to work with people who will do the same.
Want to join us on our mission to make a world of difference to 60,000 hotels by 2022?
Your application has been successfully submitted.