Presales SaaS Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Remote (Los Angeles, California, USA)
- Remote (San Jose, California, USA)
- Remote (Oregon, USA)
- Remote (California, USA)
- Remote (Idaho, USA)
- Remote (Nevada, USA)
- Remote (Arizona, USA)
- Remote (Washington, USA)
- SailPoint is seeking a Sales Engineer for a Sales Region. You will be working with our sales teams to support our direct and indirect sales efforts. Your thorough understanding of Identity, Governance, User Administration and Access Management coupled with your excellent communication skills will enable you to effectively articulate the value of SailPoint solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences. Expertise in discovering customer requirements, aligning enterprise solutions to address those challenges and demonstrating product capabilities is essential to success in this role.
- Actively participate in the sales process and work closely with the direct and channel sales teams
- Discover and understand customer requirements and align our solutions to those requirements
- Present SailPoint business functions, value and competitive differences
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Assist in developing RFP responses
- Participate in onsite and remote Proof of Concept evaluations
- Provide feedback to Product Management on product enhancements
- 5+ years professional experience as a pre-sales technical resource in an enterprise software company
- 3+ years working with Identity, Governance and Access Management solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A working knowledge of technical infrastructure including application servers, databases, virtualization and directories is required
- Familiarity with Java, XML, LDAP, SQL is desirable
- Works deals with the sales team, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the VP/sales manager
- Travel is anticipated to be approximately 33%
- BA/BS preferred; 3-5 years of related experience
- #LI-REMOTE #LI-KK1
- SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.