Sr. Presales Engineer
United States Remote
SailPoint is seeking a Sr. Presales Engineer You will be working with our sales teams to support our direct and indirect sales efforts. Your thorough understanding of Identity, Governance, User Administration and Access Management coupled with your excellent communication skills will enable you to effectively articulate the value of SailPoint solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences. Your deep understanding of the Healthcare industry will support our rapidly growing business in this vertical. Expertise in discovering customer requirements, aligning enterprise solutions to address those challenges and demonstrating product capabilities is essential to success in this role.
- Actively participate in the sales process and work closely with the direct and channel sales teams
- Discover and understand customer requirements and align our solutions to those requirements
- Present SailPoint business functions, value and competitive differences
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Assist in developing RFP responses
- Participate in onsite and remote Proof of Concept evaluations
- Provide feedback to Product Management on product enhancements
- 5+ years professional experience as a pre-sales technical resource in an enterprise software company
- 3+ years working with Identity, Governance and Access Management solutions
- Experience in the Healthcare industry with knowledge of common EMR, credentialing, HR and ITSM systems
- Thorough understanding of Healthcare related business processes and common Identity Governance challenges in this industry vertical
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A working knowledge of technical infrastructure including application servers, databases, virtualization and directories is required
- Familiarity with JSON, Web Services, Java, XML, LDAP, SQL is desirable
- US East - remote
- Travel is anticipated to be approximately 33%
Education: BA/BS required
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.