San Diego, CA, USA
WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
ABOUT THE TEAM
LeaseLabs by RealPage is a multifamily innovation powerhouse. This Full Stack Marketing agency was founded in 2008 for the sole purpose of providing strategic marketing, creative, and technology services within the multifamily vertical.
With offices in San Diego, Dallas, and New York City, the LeaseLabs team is comprised of seasoned apartment and digital experts, bringing more than 30 years of experience in the multifamily housing industry to our clients. From inbound marketing know-how, lead generation, reputation management, branding, web development, and much more—we are your go-to strategic marketing partner for any and all projects sent our way.
Our human-centered values propel our vision forward to create brands that establish emotional connections, launch innovative trend-setting marketing campaigns, and develop award-winning websites.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As an Account Manager at LeaseLabs by RealPage you are responsible for managing relationships with clients, providing strategic direction and decisions to improve client’s campaigns, and creating profitable results. Our Account Managers work in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive, detail-driven environment. You will provide strategic input and come up with creative solutions to meet your client’s goals. This position reports to an Account Supervisor.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Cultivate and grow client relationships post-sale
- Develop an in-depth understanding of client products, services, business culture, competitive landscape and marketing opportunities
- Offer the highest level of client service, value, strategic and creative thinking
- Learn and successfully demonstrate the products and services that RealPage Consumer offers as well as how each individual client can benefit
- Improve retention rates and increase growth opportunities for additional services to be added to client accounts by creating a lasting relationship and strategically looking at each client’s goals
- Act as a liaison between the client and internal departments on a day-to-day basis
- Develop and maintain strong levels of communication between all departments in order to properly convey the client’s goals
- Create and facilitate client approval for documents such as creative briefs, scope of works and project timelines
- Attend daily Scrums with the Project Management team to ensure proper tracking of projects, being able to speak with clients about any changes to the timelines
- Review and route all creative materials from the creative department and client
- Provide support for the quality assurance Department by reviewing websites in staging and providing client feedback
- Successfully delegate to an Account Coordinator support position and assist with supervision and ongoing training for this role
- Lead business performance review meetings with major client accounts to review product performance and make strategic recommendations for future efforts
- Meet all touchpoints with all clients on an ongoing basis to highlight new products and maintain relationship with contacts
- When needed, travel to trade shows, client conferences, business performance review meetings, client pitches and/or client meetings
- Build strong client and internal relationships
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to successfully perform under rigid client deadlines
- Intuitive ability to understand and translate client needs internally to each department
- Strategic thinking and project planning
- Understanding of digital marketing and website development
- Flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience managing client accounts in a professional services setting
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency, adapts to new software easily
- Salesforce, Jira and Confluence experience preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.