Philadelphia, PA, USA Remote
WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
ABOUT THE TEAM
STRATIS IoT, a RealPage Company, is actively seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to join its team with selling the next generation of smart building technology. Our diverse company is made-up of adventurous, multifaceted individuals who bring what they've learned through various walks of life to improve our products.
Located in the former East Falls community theatre in the East Falls neighborhood of Philadelphia, STRATIS is widely considered one of the best-kept secrets in emerging technology. Since 2014, we have been the leader in smart apartments for multifamily.
We were named one of Entrepreneur Magazine's "Best Companies in America" two years in a row, #740 on Inc. Magazine's list of 5000 "fastest-growing companies" in 2019, and our CEO, Felicite Moorman, was Ernst & Young's 2017 local and regional Entrepreneur of the Year.
As the only system of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily building management, we are leading the global movement for smart cities in the urban and residential sectors. To date, STRATIS has been installed in over 30,000 units in Japan and Europe, and in over 350,000 units across 46 states in the U.S.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Technical Sales Engineer role will be responsible for expanding sales and training team members on CommunityConnect features and technologies. This role requires an individual to work within a team atmosphere and assist Solution Reps with the technical portion of the sales process. The Technical Sales Engineer will continuously expand customer understanding of CommunityConnect product solutions and capabilities to grow revenue, and should have excellent presentation skills, both live and virtual.
• Ability to present complex features of CommunityConnect to end users;
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with both integrators as well as multi-family decision makers;
• Strong sales characteristics and skills, including qualifying skills, overcoming objections and obstacles to a sale;
• Sell an evolving and expanding portfolio of CommunityConnect;
• The ability to be a technical resource to the team during the specification process;
• Ensure continued customer satisfaction based on their needs;
• Experience in technical sales and training;
• Deep understanding of network-controlled devices, access control, building infrastructure, and networks;
• Problem-solver with strong client management skills;
• Ability to think strategically and make decisions based on thorough research and analysis;
• Capable of multi-tasking and self-managing day-to-day scheduling;
• Willingness to travel 50% of the time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.