Software Sales Executive - Student Services, Texas
Dallas, TX, USA Remote
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Sales Executive to join our dynamic sales team! This position is based in your home office with travel in assigned territory.
Reporting to the Regional Sales leader, the Education Software Sales Executive (SSE) is responsible for positioning Frontline’s Student Services solution products and services to prospective K-12 school districts. The heart of the SSE role is to create long-term, consultative relationships with new and existing clients in the K-12 markets. To be successful as an SSE, you must become comfortable partnering with School Districts and School Boards to influence the buying decision process.
- High achiever – consistent goal and quota achievement, thrives on taking challenges head on to achieve excellence
- Learning agility – work diligently to earn a deep understanding of our solutions, the industry and accounts throughout the territory
- Resiliency – remains focused and optimistic in the face of challenges
- Conflict resolution and persuasiveness – enjoys selling, negotiating and building a good business case based on client needs, staying calm under pressure
- Consultative relationship builder – easily engages with clients to build rapport while uncovering significant needs to position appropriate solutions that create value and efficiencies
- Collaborative - ability to work and communicate in a team-oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Establish regionally focused sales strategy focused on School districts and state-wide accounts in Texas
- Achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Develop and drive solution selling strategy to increase bundle adoption rate
- Uncover challenges facing Frontline Education customers and recommend appropriate solutions
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree plus at least 3 years outside sales experience in a SaaS, HCM or enterprise software environment.
- A driven sales professional with the ability to leverage professional networks in the territory, attending conventions, conferences and association meetings
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using solution sales techniques
- Savvy using a platform software sales process with the ability to sell value vs. price
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team-oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skill
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Proficient in web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool, as well as the RFP and bid process
- Ability to travel throughout the territory regularly, including occasional overnight
Your application has been successfully submitted.