Los Angeles, CA, USA Remote
Frontline Education is the leading provider of school administration software, empowering strategic K-12 leaders with the right tools, data and insights to proactively manage student services, business operations and special education. Educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and millions of educators, administrators and support personnel have partnered with Frontline Education in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. Frontline is dedicated to driving engagement across K-12 school systems and supporting the continuous improvement of employee effectiveness and efficiency with solutions for proactive recruiting and hiring, human capital management, absence and time, professional growth, student information systems, special education and interventions, payroll, benefits and financial management.
We are currently seeking a solution consultant professional knowledgeable in financials and procurement. The Solution Consultant position is an important resource to our field sales team and prospective customers. Solution Consultants are responsible for actively supporting the presales process for finance and procurement solutions during the sales process. This includes market education presentations, discovery, demo strategy and conducting software demonstrations for Frontline Education’s ERP. This role works in conjunction with the sales team as the key solutions advisor and product advocate for our financial and procurement solutions. We are looking for a remote employee preferably in the pacific time zone.
The Solution Consultant is a Presales professional who can articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users and who understands financials and procurement as part of an ERP demonstration. It is important to understand the customers’ business objectives and to align a solution (existing or new) to meet business, technical and customer timelines. The Solutions Consultant also understands the various technical challenges of assigned accounts and can provide direction and solutions using both domain and technical expertise. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process, to establish and maintain strong relationships. Primary responsibilities:
- Execute the design and delivery of engaging solution product demonstrations
- Focus demonstrations on the value to the client and the story of the business problem we solve
- Tailor demonstrations to each prospect based on targeted research
- Assist with discovery meetings with prospects and customers
- Utilize expertise to develop and present solution demonstrations related to the Consultant’s primary product of focus but also have overview knowledge of all Frontline solutions
- Reliably position the value of the Frontline platform of solutions through consultative visits, meetings and demonstrations
- Effectively represent the product at field events such as conferences and seminars
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs, convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Assist with Product Management and planning, presales assets for the sales organization including develop training and tools for success
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a proven track record in financial software, software presentations and preferably a sales or services background. We seek a professional who is confident and comfortable in front of an audience and an engaging presenter. This role is home-based (remote) and requires travel, at times with limited notice. We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, variable compensation plan and stellar benefits including unlimited PTO. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Your application has been successfully submitted.