Inside Sales Manager
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Inside Sales Manager
Frontline Technologies is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. We currently partner with over 7,500 school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions on a daily basis. In 2015, we were recognized by INC Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created a number of opportunities within our solution sales team. Currently, we are looking for someone to lead one of our inside sales teams. The role is best suited for someone who has sales management experience within the technology field, preferably Education Technology.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Recruit, train and manage high performing Inside Sales Representatives and Business Development Representatives team to exceed sales goals and objectives.
- Act as an advisor/coach to the inside sales team while maintaining a positive and motivational work environment.
- Perform weekly One on One’s; quarterly territory reviews; and quarterly feedback sessions with each direct report; progressive or immediate discipline as needed.
- Ensure the team is building an accurate sales pipeline of qualified sales opportunities. Monitor performance to goals and ensure accountability within sales team, as you are responsible for the teams monthly, quarterly, and annual team quota.
- Provide assistance to your direct reports to close large, complex deals directly with senior client executives.
- Sales Planning and Reporting
- Building sales processes; creating and deciding on territory breakdowns, territory alignment, compensation plans, hiring, and career progression to achieve expected performance.
- Develop sales tools and provide training to enable the sales team to be effective in the sales process.
- Develop activity reporting and forecasting to provide weekly visibility of the team’s performance to goal.
- Report your team’s metrics to the sales managers, directors and executive team.
- Collaborate internally across departments and cross-functionally with give and take to move the company performance forward.
- Collaborate on new programs and campaigns in Marketing and Sales leads
The Ideal Profile
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales management experience within a SaaS model.
- Experience within the K12 or Higher Education markets is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficiency utilizing a CRM to manage selling activity, preferably NetSuite or Salesforce.com.
- Proven experience managing inside sales representatives to achieve team goals.
- Strong selling, negotiating and influencing skills and the ability to coach and train in a positive, effective manner.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, detailed oriented.
Your application has been successfully submitted.