Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Crossfuze is recruiting for an Account Executive to join our sales team. As an Account Executive at Crossfuze, you will play an important role contributing to the company’s sales success. Working with prospective and existing Crossfuze customers, you will be responsible for selling professional services related to the ServiceNow platform, and associated ServiceNow software licensing.
- Creating and executing sales plans to consistently achieve or exceed your assigned quarterly sales quota
- Work with assigned accounts to identify, progress and close sales of professional services and associated software licensing
- Maintaining an expert level of knowledge and communication pertaining to the value of the ServiceNow platform, its component solutions, and that of Crossfuze and its offerings
- Working collaboratively with customers, partners, and other Crossfuze employees and contractors
- Building effective relationships with ServiceNow and collaborating to develop plans for assigned accounts
- Act as an escalation point and advocate for critical customer issues
- Participate in internal sales meetings and business development activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years in an account executive or equivalent role selling enterprise software solutions and/or software implementation services
- Self-starter, comfortable delivering sales results in a fast-paced, performance-oriented environment
- Thorough understanding of solution selling techniques, preferably with some sales training and/or certifications
- Consistent track record of achieving or exceeding quota
- Demonstrated experience negotiating and closing statements of work and similar agreements with customers
- College degree, preferably in IT, communications, commerce or business
- Familiarity with the ServiceNow platform is a strong plus
- Existing relationships with mid-market and enterprise accounts in Southern California is a strong plus
- Work from Home Options
- Custom Training & Development Programs
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits
- Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Multi-Award Winning ServiceNow Elite Partner