This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We Need
An Account Executive for our Direct Practice sales team. You will shepherd new prospects through all stages of the sales process, digging deep to uncover needs, educating prospects on the Kareo product offerings, and helping them grow their business and provide a better patient experience through the addition of our software solutions.
Your Area of Focus
- Engage with leads through phone calls, e-mails, SMS, and Go-to-meeting video conferences from start to finish (discovery to close)
- Conduct needs-specific product demonstrations with prospects to communicate the ROI of Kareo’s offering
- Hit and exceed quota every month by mastering our value proposition and sales process
- Manage sales pipeline with precision and careful attention to detail while adapting strategy to achieve success
- Work cross functionally throughout the organization to ensure a best-in-class experience throughout the customer life cycle (from the first phone call through sending and signing contracts)
- Work closely with marketing and participate in company sponsored events and trade shows, both virtually and in person
Your Professional Qualifications
- 2+ years of full cycle selling experience at a software company is ideal, however, comparable SDR experience with a track record of success will be considered
- An empathetic and relationship-based sales approach based on rapport building, active listening, and an impulse to help
- Passionate about learning and becoming a subject matter expert in a complex and changing industry while being able to discuss it and our software in simple terms with customers
- A go-getter mentality with a desire to continue learning and growing on the fly
- Personal drive and focus to beat and raise goals while supporting our customers in the healthcare industry
- Command of Office365 and Salesforce (or comparable CRM) with a general tech savviness to help learn and master our current and future sales tools
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage large task lists without losing sight of any important items
- Ability to provide high quality customer service
- A background in Healthcare IT or selling SaaS products is a major plus
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping independent practices and medical billing companies succeed in an ever-changing healthcare market.