This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are so excited to announce that we have officially re-opened our Ballard HQ office for voluntary use at 50% capacity! It's great to be seeing people in person and have the buzz going again. In order to maintain safety, comfort and flexibility, we currently offer most employees the choice between 3 work locations: HQ-first, Hybrid or Remote; if there are specific location needs, the job description will indicate that below. It is also important to note that we are only able to hire employees who are eligible to work and are based in the US.
We look forward to having you apply to join our team of Knockstars!
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing company that is shaking up the multifamily industry and solving real problems. Our Account Executives will tell you that Knock is unlike anywhere else, we really are a family, you will get to work closely with our Sales Directors and CRO who are invested in your success and have your back. We also have solid Sales Development Reps and Sales Engineers to help you and our clients through the sales process.
The role is a fun mix of relationship building and technical (but not overly complicated) selling, and Knock is easy to use, so we have a high adoption rate that helps you with your continued success. Our commitment to innovate and develop and not staying stagnant will help you to continuously have new enhancements or products to share. We have constant, positive feedback from our industry - it feels good to work here!
This position is remote, but must be based in the Denver Metro Area.
The Sales and Go-To-Market team is a high energy group that loves connecting the industry with the leading business solutions. We enable our customers to understand the occupancy dynamics of their portfolio, and then what they should do across marketing, sales, retention, and operations to ensure they maximize their business results. And we don’t just show them what they need to do - we help them take direct action within our product! We take a comprehensive approach to ensuring our customers are able to realize value throughout the customer lifecycle.
Day- to- Day
- Expand presence in key territories
- Build and maintain relationships with current and potential customers
- Consistently hit quotas and close on new business
- Keep a pulse on the market and understand your region
- Partner with the entire sales and go-to-market team for product implementations, trials, and renewals
- Follow established processes and procedures, while providing ideas for improvement
- Prospecting, outreach, and software demonstrations with customers
- Continued education to improve skills in prospecting and closing, increase knowledge of the multi-family industry, and continuous improvement of sales processes
- 5+ years in a closing sales role with at least 2+ years in enterprise software
- Experience with and ability to have conversations across multiple levels of the customers’ business
- Proven track record of hitting or surpassing sales quotas
- Demonstrated ability to handle many deals at once
- Use of CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Presentation skills
- Ability to be competitive, bold, proactive, and a great teammate
Why You'll Love It Here
- You'll join a category-creating company that has enthusiastic customers, an ambitious roadmap, and industry-leading products.
- You are comfortable taking risks and thinking outside the box.
- Being part of a great team with solid infrastructure in place.
- You want an opportunity to win, drive change and be in an environment that will optimize for your success.
- You embrace our set of core values - determination, excellence, trust, and community.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees. Partial dependent coverage.
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- Parental leave program
- 401k to help you save for the future
- Stock options
- We like to do fun things together (Virtual for now!) such as conferences, off site retreats, and happy hours.
- Whatever mode of transportation you use - we got you covered! (Or remote work from home budget if you are not Seattle based)
We started Knock to solve problems we faced ourselves. One of those problems was that the process for renting an apartment hadn’t evolved at the same pace as technology. Our mission was to improve the experience for both apartment renters and managers.
We’ve developed an industry-defining SaaS platform, an intelligent front office platform providing the productivity and business intelligence tools needed to maximize occupancy, rent growth, and customer satisfaction at every community. Our customers trust us to deliver the consumer experiences and business applications that are essential to their bottom line. The proof is in our 10x revenue growth over the past two years, in addition to our numerous industry awards.
In February 2021 we raised an additional $20 million in a growth funding round led by Fifth Wall, the largest venture capital firm focused on the global real estate industry and the clear leader in PropTech investing. This investment, our largest fundraise to date, will be invested directly into further innovation on behalf of the awesome #multifamily industry: http://bit.ly/knock-5thwall
Past investors include Madrona Venture Group, Lead Edge Capital, Seven Peaks Ventures and Second Avenue Partners.
To be successful and recognized as a high performer at Knock, you should naturally encompass our core values: Determination, Excellence, Trust and Community. We take these behaviors seriously and expect everyone to bring a positive Knockstar attitude with them to work every day.
At Knock, we have a #oneteam philosophy. A big part of bringing new capabilities to life is to continue to bring in exceptional talent that works together toward a common goal. We’ve been incredibly fortunate to build an amazing team that delivers real value to our customers each and every day. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Most Recently These Awards Have Included
We have been recognized over the past several years across multiple platforms as a best place to work.
2021 Built In Seattle's 100 Best Places to Work
2021 Built In Seattle's 50 Best Small Companies to Work
2021 Best Places to Work Multifamily®
2021 Best Places to Work Multifamily® for Women
Knock is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other characteristics protected by applicable laws. We welcome all, and encourage all to apply!
Please know that due to the nature of our business and housing potentially sensitive data, a background check is required to join Knock. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants for employment with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
Knock uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The CRM for Multifamily