Enterprise Account Executive - DEI
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are: Trusaic is a regulatory compliance software company focused on creating better work environments, for everyone. Our mission is to help organizations create authentic change, whether that be by achieving pay equity, fostering a more diverse and inclusive workforce, increasing bottom lines, or offering more affordable healthcare.
Every day we wake up driven to make the working world a better place. If you're interested in working in an environment where your individual contributions make a big impact, then Trusaic is the place for you.
Our culture: A culture fit is arguably one the most important aspects of a job opportunity. At Trusaic we're family. We pride ourselves in the people who make up our small, but growing team. We wear multiple hats and we help each other because the collective good of our company is made up by our individual efforts. We're always looking to improve our processes and no workday is the same. We have a collaborative spirit, passionate hearts, and strong minds.
We celebrate each other's company during group events, luncheons, trivia, happy hours, lunch and learns, and a whole lot more. At Trusaic, we fully subscribe to the work hard, play hard motto.
Overview of role: The Account Executive (DE&I) will be responsible for generating new business and revenue channels for our pay equity product by reaching out proactively to potential channel partners and enterprise organizations. He/she will be responsible for prospecting new business leads as well as use his/her existing relationships to sell to enterprise-size businesses.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell PayParity, Trusaic's pay equity product, directly to enterprise organizations.
- Develop new channel partners and revenue streams for PayParity.
- Network and participate in relationship building activities with potential partners and clients of Trusaic.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales volume.
- Achieve annual sales goals.
- Maintain records of sales activities and results in CRM (HubSpot) system.
- Remain current on industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years' experience in B2B sales, with software sales experience as a plus.
- Experience managing strategic sales relationships with enterprise-sized companies.
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills, with a customer-focused attitude.
- Ability to skillfully navigate through negotiation phases.
- High-level networking and relationship building skills.
Career advancement: Our products rely heavily on some of the most topical and challenging issues in the world. From healthcare to closing the gender/race gap, we work in a fast-paced environment where things are changing all the time. Given the nature of our products, opportunities for growth, both personally and professionally, present themselves regularly.
With the right attitude, mind-set, and work ethic, anything is possible here. If you want to make a difference in the world, are dedicated to career growth, and dream big, then Trusaic is the place for you.
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Done and done right. Trusaic is a software company specializing in regulatory compliance.