Enterprise Account Executive, Dallas
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 8,700 organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
Verkada is building a world-class sales organization. Our business requires highly motivated and capable sales professionals. We prioritize drive and demonstrated success in whatever sales role you’ve been in before — we care far less about fancy pedigrees, schools, or a resume with “brand name” companies. We have a fun, positive culture of success, and of course, we pay well.
- Source and close new business to consistently meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Build an intimate understanding of Verkada products and their place in the industry
- Manage the full sales cycle: Prospect for new customers, host online demos, create proposals, and close deals
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Aggressively exceed goals consisting of outbound phone calls, emails, online demos, and trials every quarter
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers and channel partners
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure smooth launches and fuel future product growth
- Provide market/client feedback to Verkada’s product/engineering team
- 5-10+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- Experience selling B2B solutions
- A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
- Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modern Enterprise Building Security