Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Transmit Security, the identity experience company, is at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences for both customers and workforce across all channels. Powered by the latest technology, our user-centric solutions enable users to effortlessly authenticate online without ever needing user ids or passwords. By eliminating friction and frustration, businesses are able to reduce all forms of identity attrition and save substantial costs.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative rockstar to drive our outbound business development efforts. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
In your role you will be prospecting, contracting and building relationships with potential customers in large organizations. You will use your communication skills to build strong communication from research, to contact to the qualification process and until handover to the sales department.
As an integral part of the company you will fuel the pipeline for Transmit security, creating new opportunities through collaborative account planning with a best-in-class security software sales team and engagement with C-Level and Executive stakeholders in Fortune 100 companies.
If you are success-oriented, motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, Transmit Security is the place for you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Prospect potential contacts in organizations
- Contact prospects through multiple channels: Social Media, Email & Calls
- Work close with Account executives on key accounts
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven experience as an Outbound Sales/Business Development Representative, Sales Executive or similar role- advantage
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Sales Engagement platform for example Outreach
- Understanding of SaaS sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English speaking skills
- Creative, positive, organized, problem solver and passionate about success
Transmit are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We power organizations around the world with the most advanced and seamless identity experiences