Sales Development Representative (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Sales at Brex
The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and identifying new customers for Brex. You will partner with Account Executives to help startups understand the value of Brex as a corporate credit card and the rewards that it provides fast-growing companies. We’re building a team from the ground up that will require a “whatever it takes,” attitude, a high sense of urgency, and a passion for sales. As an SDR at Brex, you will have the opportunity to help create processes and build pipelines for $1 million deals immediately. The opportunity to start your sales career at a unicorn start-up and grow your career into an AE and beyond!
- Identify growing startups and tech companies that would value from Brex
- Prospect companies that are growing and spending; educate them on our modern corporate card built just for startups. No personal guarantee on the MasterCard network with embedded expense management software!
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position Brex as a compelling solution.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
- Use email to correspond with leads to follow up and/or to confirm appointments
- Provide feedback to others in the department related to information prospects share that could be helpful in advertising/marketing as well as our overall programs
- 1+ years of experience in a phone sales role OR a driven and eager to learn new grad who thrives in fast-paced, constantly-changing environments
- The ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone
- A high sense of urgency that can adapt and pivot in every conversation
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of Brex
- A team-player attitude with a desire to improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- A desire to learn, grow and get in on the ground floor of a unicorn startup while launching your career in sales
- SaaS or B2B experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and/or ZoomInfo
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-one finance for every business.