Sales Development Representative
As we gain traction quickly, we’re looking to bring on superstar talent that’s passionate about contributing to the early stage of the company’s growth. You’ll bring your sales domain expertise to the table while flexing other skills in service of team goals. Specifically, we are looking to hire a proven SDR (Sales Development Rep) to join our growing Sales team. You’ll be responsible for sourcing and qualifying prospects for our Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services & solutions in a B2B2C landscape. Your primary day will include researching new prospect channels, sourcing and validating contact information, populating our CRM with well-vetted leads and booking a consistent volume of first meetings to drive activity within our pipeline.
While this is a traditional SDR role, this is not a traditional sales environment. We are helping Healthcare entities optimize their business processes with our state-of-the-art Healthcare RCM solutions. The role requires strategic considerations for who is our target prospects and thoughtful interactions thereafter.
In this role, you’ll own significant responsibility from day one. Hitting the ground running for us means having an idea of how you’ll best contribute early and demonstrating follow-up and discipline to achieve goals.
Plutus Health is based out of Dallas, TX. Come join our growing team to improve healthcare by making the Healthcare Entities more financially secure!
- Develop a strategy for prospect research and outbound outreach for your assigned targets and/or territories.
- Build out a pipeline of qualified prospects, categorize needs and determine if / how they are a service fit.
- Execute a high volume of outbound activity across email and calls in service of booking first meetings for the assigned Sales team.
- Route qualified leads / first meetings to the Sales team; collaborate to learn what closed (or didn’t) and why; integrate these learnings into your prospecting.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to enable new key contacts or opportunities with experiments or trends you’re curious about.
- Manage our CRM (Salesforce) and keep it up to date with lead data that’s accurate.
- 2-3 years of healthcare-related sales and/or sales development experience.
- Comfort with data entry / CRM tools (Hubspot, Salesforce), spreadsheets, documents and presentations.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and validate contact information, ask a few questions, etc; leverage email, LinkedIn, and other platforms to initiate interest.
- Eager to create robust prospect lists and self-motivated to generate the volume of interest.
- Strong writing skills such that your emails are succinct, yet powerful.
- Excellent listening skills, personable and outgoing phone presence.
- Customer-oriented; new leads need to feel this from our very first outreach efforts.
- Healthcare RCM experience is a plus.
Plutus Health is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status. We are committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and health benefits.
- PTO and Company Holidays.
- A highly collaborative, passionate & no-egos team environment.
- An opportunity to help shape an early organization and execute on an important social impact mission.
- Opportunities for advancement as we continue to grow and expand our teams.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Accelerate Cashflow & Collections with Plutus Health's 3 Ts of RCM - Turnaround Time, Transparency & Technology