Sales Solutions Engineer
The Sales Solutions Engineer will use his or her extensive knowledge of a company's products and processes to sell the company's complex technological products or services. Your job, as a knowledgeable sales engineer, is to work with the sales team to determine through a comprehensive discovery process the company solution(s) that will most benefit potential clients, demonstrate the value of the company’s products and services to clients and prospects, as well as negotiate product or service sales for the benefit of our clients.
ClarisHealth is a rapidly growing healthcare technology firm based in Nashville, Tennessee focused on addressing the systematic payment integrity challenges existing between healthcare payers and providers. The organization provides an extensive array of consulting and related services to payers and providers; however, the flagship solution is the Pareo platform, the industry’s first comprehensive payment integrity SaaS platform technology. Pareo has gained strong market reception and is being rapidly adopted across the payer market.
ClarisHealth embraces a working culture of transparency and innovation, termed internally as “Got Your Back”. Our strong Cultures program operates on 5 core values: Innovation, Compassion, Integrity, Communication, and Accountability. For more information on our culture and employment opportunities, please visit us at https://www.clarishealth.com/careers/. #GYB
Benefits at ClarisHealth
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (coverage begins on the first day of hire)
· 401(k) Plan with Company Match
· Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation Time
· Paid Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Volunteer Time Off
Duties and Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Work alongside Sales as the ultimate product expert.
- Thoroughly understand all aspects of the Pareo platform in order to explain the technology to all types of users.
- Solution complex use cases and explain them in layman’s terms to prospects.
- Be the prospect’s trusted advisor to ensure they get the correct value out of Pareo.
- Help eliminate bottlenecks by working cross-functionally (Sales, Support, Product Management, Engineering) in order to get deals across the line.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering to learn how to sell our solutions and give feedback from the field.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess system needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Recommend improved solutions customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, and services.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in the customer environment and engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assists with Sales Operations as needed
Position may be measured using the following performance standards:
- Client Satisfaction
- Sales Closing Rate
- Communication Proficiency
- Computer Proficiency
- Initiative/Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Information Technology, Management, Business Administration, or another applicable field
- Must possess a minimum of two years’ work experience performing a substantially similar role.
- Must possess a minimum of two years of project management experience with a proven track record in planning, implementing, and communicating technical information
- Demonstrates a strong understanding and commitment to processes and methods.
- Demonstrated attention to detail with proficient organization and time management skills
Travel required up to 50%. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. This position will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor. Individuals will always be expected to maintain a professional work environment.
ClarisHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the Director, People & Management.
EOE including Disability/Veterans/
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pareo® reveals the future of payment integrity for health plans.