Innovate with purpose
Do you want to work for a company that is innovating and making a difference to the health and wellbeing of people all over the world? We’re not about selling meaningless, unnecessary products for corporate profitability. You’ll be working on technology that will revolutionise global health systems so that we can finally get the healthcare we all want - a basic human right.
We like to think of ourselves as a community of start ups where you can be your true, genuine self. Each of our product teams have the autonomy to decide how they operate and contribute towards our mission of providing each person with the right care at the right time and in the right place.
Orion Health is excited to be expanding our galaxy by recruiting for a number of stellar individuals to join our team to help us deliver to our global customer base. If you want to climb aboard the rocketship and help us revolutionise global health systems, astronomical opportunities await.
What will you be doing?
Our Solution Architects are members of our Customer Success Group. The role ensures that Orion Health’s solutions, made up of Orion Health products and partner products, meet the technical needs of our customers, including standards and guidelines relating to reference architecture, security, privacy and interoperability. They are directly involved from the sales processes, throughout the implementation and transition of the customer to support team members.
The role ensures architecture design principles and reference architecture is maintained, technical strategy is integrated with product roadmaps, solution architecture assurance and communication to the client and implementation teams is maintained throughout the customer lifecycle.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Provide technical oversight of Orion Health’s solutions, working closely with the Consultants and Product Specialists to develop the definition, documentation and standard.
- Promote the adoption of common architecture and industry standards to support interoperability.
- Provide architecture advice and problem solving to resolve architecture or design issues arising during the customer lifecycle.
- Conduct sales activities as the technical representative.
- Provide architecture leadership, consultancy, expertise and guidance to Service Delivery team to ensure successful solution implementation to design specifications. Including, solution design QA activities.
- Promote consistency and quality in solution designs that align to Orion Health’s reference architecture.
- Keep up with industry initiatives and future technologies in order to anticipate impacts upon current/pipeline projects by liaising with Product Specialist teams and ensure alignment with product roadmap.
- Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of an architecture knowledge base providing reusable processes, models and deliverables for greater efficiency.
- Developing and maintaining successful Customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction is assessed through the Solution Architect reviews, project closeout and Support handover.
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience: 10+ years of technical experience comprised of a mix of implementation plus development and/or technical architecture experience, with a minimum of 6+ years the implementation role. Exceptional experience in the preparation of technical architecture & specification documentation and system integration both web-based user interface integration. Together with customer-facing experience operating at technical and business levels including pre-sales.
- Characteristics: You will be able to recognize the need for and maintain security of confidential information; exercise judgment, tact, and discretion in handling sensitive or confidential information or situations. As an articulate communicator and confident speaker you will be comfortable to present to a wide audience. A natural investigator, you are able to take action to meet internal and external customers' current and future needs.
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- degree preferred.
What’s in it for you?
We recruit quality and retain talent! We offer a competitive benefits package, including:
- We are flexible on location, Boston, MA preferred but flexible depending on qualified candidate.
- Competitive salary and incentive packages; position is full-time, salaried.
- 20 days of paid annual vacation leave; 5 days of paid sick leave; 11 paid holidays
- 90% Medical, Dental & Vision Premium paid by Orion Health for 2021
- 401k program with company match; life insurance, short-term, and long-term
- disability paid for by the company
- Work with High-end hardware and systems
- Flexible, social and professional company culture; partial work from home flexibility
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
Background checks will be required upon an offer of employment.
ORION HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, veteran or disability status, sexual preference or national origin. Reasonable accommodations will be made during the interview process upon request to assist those candidates with disabilities.
NOTE: We are unable to sponsor visas or work authorizations at this time.
Orion Health participates in E-Verify.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
To revolutionise global healthcare so every individual receives the perfect care for them.