Solutions Engineer - Data Integrations
We're seeking a Solutions Engineer to join our growing Solutions Engineering team. At Grand Rounds, Solutions Engineers are:
- the technical leads for launching new Grand Rounds Services and ensuring customers’ success on the Grand Rounds platform
- experts in seeing around corners, rapidly identifying and resolving Customer enablement challenges before they degrade Grand Rounds Services
A passion for working with Customers and taking SaaS solutions to their fullest potential is essential. From monitoring performance to debugging and troubleshooting data operations, you are the resident expert for Customers’ technical needs. A keen eye for gaps in tooling and data quality issues will ensure high quality Services. In your pursuit of new capabilities to close functional gaps and mitigate service limitations, you are the technical advocate for Grand Rounds Customers.
In your first 30 days, you will
- Understand Grand Rounds
- business model, products and solutions
- customer enablement processes
- key data pipelines, data stores and supporting systems
- Contribute to Grand Rounds internal data solutions and tooling
- Understand all aspects of Implementation Projects for new Grand Rounds services
- Participate in Customer calls with Care Operations Managers and Senior Solution Engineers to understand common Customer needs, requirements and inquiries
- Contribute to the triage and resolution of select issues
In your first 60 days, you will
- Successfully implement new Grand Rounds Services for Grand Rounds Customers
- Collaborate with Care Operations Managers and Customer Success Managers on Implementation Project schedules, quality measures and success metrics
- Deep dive data ops issues and work with Data Engineering to find and validate resolutions
- Lead the technical delivery of Grand Round Services for new and existing Customers
- Assure the quality of newly provisioned Grand Rounds Services and data collections
- Leverage SaaS expertise to assist Care Operations Managers in the planning of technical milestones for concurrent Customer Implementation projects
- Identify technical dependencies, data dependencies and roadblocks to mitigate risks and ensure the successful completion of Customer Implementation projects
- Champion high quality data within Grand Rounds, with Grand Rounds Customers and with Grand Rounds Partners via the rigorous identification of data quality issues and gaps
- Experience with delivering SaaS solutions in complex environments; those with competing priorities and conflicting demands
- 6+ years of relevant experience in software development, SaaS delivery, professional services or technical consulting
- Genuine enthusiasm for working directly with Customers; effective Customer-facing communication skills
- Ability to produce new back office tooling and support tooling throughout multiple phases of enhancement; solution delivery on salesforce or AWS is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with programming languages (Python, APEX), database technologies and ETL solutions
- Experience working in health technology or the healthcare industry is a plus
- Established pattern of success when working from home
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
This is a full time, work from home position
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com .
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone.