This job is no longer accepting applications.
Thycotic and Centrify, both leaders in privileged access management, are now merging to create the most extensive platform in the identity security market, bringing together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable, and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise. ThycoticCentrify will benefit from a shared commitment to innovation, strengthening of clients’ cyber defense, and to assemble leading cybersecurity talent.
Privileged access management, one of the fastest-growing areas in cybersecurity today, is expected to double from $2.2B to $5.4B by 2025 according to KuppingerCole. Organizations struggle to keep up with the complexity of protecting the ever-growing number of privileged accounts created by the business requirements to move more infrastructure and services into the cloud. This cloud-centric business transformation has created more opportunities for cyber-attackers and driven a greater need for better control and compliance around these types of accounts. Backed by the financial strength of TPG Capital, the combined company brings together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise in an environment defined by ever-increasing, identity-based cyber-attacks.
This position requires a motivated self-starter who will be responsible for all net new sales in a defined geographic territory. The position is located in our Washington, DC headquarters, however, strong remote candidates will be considered.
In this is quota carrying role, the Account Executive will rely on telephone and web-based interactions to engage prospects and customers within the territory. Occasional travel to trade shows or field events may be required.
With our strong promote-from-within philosophy, successful performance in this role will provide career advancement opportunities to those seeking to take their sales careers to the next level.
- Find, cultivate and close deals! The ultimate goal is to prospect and sell our award-winning product suite to new clients while also managing inbound requests from prospects, current customers.
- Collaborate with Channel sales team to cultivate partner relationships.
- Research companies and contacts who might benefit from our services and generate new pipeline through targeted outreach.
- Lead discovery and qualification discussions to uncover needs and recommend solutions.
- Work with our Sales Engineers to run individually tailored product demonstrations that highlight our products’ strengths and capabilities as they pertain to the prospect’s requirements.
- Advance product evaluation and selection process through diligent and timely follow up with your opportunity pipeline.
- Consistently meet key performance indicator metrics.
- Maintain an accurate forecast of sales pipeline.
- Never stop learning! Continue to hone your craft and build your expertise in Cybersecurity.
Skills And Requirements
- 2+ years of software sales experience, ideally selling to a corporate IT audience; experience selling cybersecurity solutions a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency with high volume prospecting and creating net new business via phone and email.
- Proven top-notch written and verbal communication skills.
- Technological savvy and ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Organized, self-motivated, goal-oriented and metrics-driven.
- Experience using Salesforce a plus.
Why Work at ThycoticCentrify?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
We take care of our employees. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) and Centrify are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PAM Cloud Leader - cybersecurity that's good for people and good for business.