Business Development Representative
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Who We Are Looking For
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their senior sales counterparts. This role manages outbound campaigns for their sales pods, identifying decision makers at key accounts, and working to schedule meetings with them. Our BDR team is a critical component of our revenue organization and will fuel the next wave of company growth. Exceptional performers will have incredible opportunities for advancement within the company.
As an AuditBoard Business Development Inside Sales rep, you will be prospecting enterprise accounts in defined market verticals for the purpose of qualifying and setting online demos. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of selling with persuasive closing techniques and display a strong work ethic, self-discipline, and time management skills. In addition to generating new business opportunities, your responsibilities will include (but won’t be limited to): developing long-term customer relationships, managing assigned customer accounts, partnering with Sales Reps to assist with product demos, and developing and optimizing a sales pipeline while maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers. There will be career development and growth opportunities available to those who thrive in this role.
- Bring a world-class solution to market and function as the initial face of AuditBoard
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel AuditBoard’s growth
- Discover and engage new leads through online tools such as Gmail, LinkedIn, DiscoverOrg and Outreach
- Make 40+ outbound phone calls and 60+ outbound emails each day
- Manage your named accounts, own your territory, and help maintain data integrity in Salesforce.com
- Support marketing efforts by assisting in demand generation campaigns
- Achieve, or exceed, weekly and monthly metrics including sales activities, meetings set, qualified leads, and new contacts prospected
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- Have a strong desire to launch a career in the world of software sales
- Audit or Accounting background preferred, but not required
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive and fun environment. Achieve your goals while also making others around you better too!
- Think strategically - You’re going to need to partner with your sales pod members to execute winning strategies to get more meetings with your target accounts
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy, ever changing environment
- Possess a go-getter attitude! You strive to turn any “No!” you get into a “Yes!”
- Be coachable - we’ll provide feedback to help you grow and reach your best
- Be confident using platforms like SalesForce, LinkedIn, and Outreach. It’s ok if you haven’t used them before! You’re smart and we’ll train you
- Be committed to lifelong learning and continuous development personally and professionally
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, thoughtful, and empathetic in your professional communication. Know your stuff so you have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Top-Rated GRC Platform.