Partner Solution Engineer, Integrated Payments Channel
As the Partner Solution Engineer for the Integrated Payments Channel, you will work directly with both our existing and prospect SaaS partners to craft and communicate strategic integration plans that optimize payments as a feature of partner software. In presales, you work closely with our channel sales lead to help prospects understand the technical investment and the value of the solution prior to signing. You are responsible for discovery and solutioning for new partners and for driving product upgrades with our existing partners. You are a problem-solver and a great communicator. Leveraging our suite of APIs and an understanding of the partner product and technology, you will identify opportunities and integration points to design a solution and roadmap that upholds payments best practices and adds value for the partner and their customers. You will draw on a blend of payments experience, business analysis, technology expertise, and sales acumen to synthesize inputs from stakeholder teams and product capabilities to design tailored payments solutions.
PaySimple, an EverCommerce company, is the leading provider of payment management solutions for over 20,000 SMBs. Our APIs and SaaS products provide payment acceptance, billing automation, client management, ecommerce, mobile, and point-of-sale solutions tailored to the needs of service-based businesses. We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team.
PaySimple’s Integrated Payments Channel drives payments success for our SaaS partners and their customers, enabling access to our payments engine for EverCommerce subsidiaries as well as other service-based third-party solutions. Our integrated payments technology is the payments engine behind EverCommerce as well as over 80 other service-based SaaS companies.
PaySimple’s HQ is in Denver’s RiNo district, conveniently located on the A line, just one stop from Union Station. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, monthly happy hours, and hanging out and working in our amazing space with their co-workers. We are currently working towards an office re-opening in late Summer 2021.
- Responsible for developing complete solution and phased delivery plan based on knowledge of existing products and services, as well as future roadmap
- Support channel sales with presales technical expertise
- Engage with existing partners monthly to identify new opportunities and propose solutions for growth
- Host solutioning workshops with partners to uncover opportunities and define possible solutions
- Discover partner, merchant, and end user needs, requirements, expectations
- Act as subject matter expert on PaySimple API, integrated products, and PaySimple hosted products
- Identify any product / functionality gaps and collaborate internally with product team to define the necessary development to support solution delivery
- Provide technical support during implementation phase
- Conduct technical presentations during the sales process to close new business
- Work with internal product teams to align roadmap phases for future release schedules
- Ensure technical and operational feasibility of proposed solutions
- Establish and maintain key technical and business relationships with potential and existing accounts
Experience And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in finance and/or computer science
- 3+ years in Payments, especially with ecommerce systems, payments gateways and/or payment processors
- 2+ years of experience with web and mobile technologies including Web Services, APIs, REST, HTML/HTTP, iOS, Android and leading web and mobile application frameworks.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to craft a solution and develop proposals and RFP responses with appropriate products and services based on client discussions
- Proven ability to engage effectively at the executive-level
- Ability to create and maintain strong client relationships utilizing interpersonal skills and a friendly, professional demeanor
Benefits And Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Fitness stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, plus a day off to volunteer each year
Compensation for this role is $110k-$115k depending on experience. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise.
If you are looking for a company that is truly focused on empowering small businesses with superior technology, come join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments Today. Partners for Tomorrow.®