Solutions Architect - Pre-Sales
At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why This Role Is Exciting
As a Presales Solutions Architect you will help formulate ideal technical solutions for potential clients. Working alongside the Sales, Onboarding, and Technical Services teams, you will support our sales team at prospect meetings, act as a product expert in the sales process, understand the technical implementation to a point where you can act as a level 1 technical resource in the sales process, and serve to escalate development work to product for key/strategic accounts.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support sales teams as product specialist and primary technical resource
- Develop solution and technical integration documentation to support prospective clients
- Discover and document client technical and product requirements, using this to design an ideal implementation
- Draft technical RFP responses and project manage technical and security questionnaire responses in a timely manner
- Work with product teams to deliver client requests and communicate product vision to prospective clients
- Deliver in-depth product demonstrations to prospective clients
Does this sound like you?
- Voracious learner willing to be out of their comfort zone
- Natural curiosity leading to a deep understanding of the client’s challenges
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- In-depth understanding of SaaS platforms and digital marketing solutions
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
During the current time we continue to work from home. Should local and national government advice deem it is safe to go back to office working we will make facilities available to our teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our partnership management platform automates every type of business partnership, at scale.