Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Department: Sales/Business Development
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Who we are:
Fabric is the new commerce infrastructure for the Internet. Our mission is to accelerate the GMV of the Internet by providing a platform and ecosystem to fundamentally change the way commerce happens in a multi-channel world.
We're building a future where Direct-to-Consumer Brands, Retailers, and B2B Businesses (wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors) have the commerce capabilities that today are only afforded by Marketplace organizations with billions of dollars in R&D. We want the customer experience of discovery, shopping, or replenishment to be individualized, delightful, and seamless on all channels. We want merchandising, marketing, and commerce operations teams to have intelligent, powerful, and practical tools to best serve their customers and grow every channel of commerce. We're building a future where developers have a platform that is highly secure, scalable, adaptable, and simple to build on.
We are a team of passionate people who love what we do. Join us in building the new commerce fabric for the internet.
Your next career:
We're looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative to join our team. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within Mid-Market accounts. This role manages the outbound campaigns to individuals within those assigned accounts and through diligent prospecting, works to create engagement for net-new meetings. They will also have to excel at cross coordination with multiple stakeholders as this role will involve individuals from departments across the organization including the AE, AE leadership and C-level leadership.
- Lead generation with online research and targeted lists through email and outbound calls - 60+ calls per day
- Execute on outbound proactive outreach to prospects via cold calling and strategic email campaigning
- Discover the prospect's business needs and schedule next steps with the customer, typically a demo call with an Account Executive
- Use a consultative selling approach to identify customer needs and requirements
- Promote and position the value of Fabric's solution offerings based on the prospect's needs
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to identify and source potential leads
- Nurture longer-term prospects
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities in HubSpot and Outreach
- Understand our eCommerce platform and how customers can benefit from using our platform
- Follow up and qualify inbound leads that have engaged through marketing programs and campaigns
- Work with Sales and Marketing to identify strategies on effective account development, prospecting, outreach and objection handling.
- Build a solid understanding of B2B sales concepts
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop a repeatable outreach process, SLAs and playbook
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communication preferred
- Min 1+ years of relevant sales and business development experience required
- Ability to be on the phone 85% of the day
- Experience in B2B (Business to Business) software as a service (SaaS) sales is required
- Average 60+ outbound calls a day
- Proven successful at creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion
- The ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills via the phone and e-mail
- Communicate with decision-makers and other various contacts at the company in an articulate and professional manner
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, adaptable, confident and resilient
- Ability to maintain a high call rate and to assess prospect's "fit"
- Excellent probing and listening skills
- Computer literacy (Email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Time management skills; ability to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload with strong attention to detail
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
- Fabric is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
fabric is the headless commerce platform purpose-built for growth.