Mize - Solution Engineer
Mize and Syncron merge to power business transformation in the new service economy
As more manufacturing companies seek to extract greater value from their equipment, parts, and services, Syncron and Mize have united to create a Services Lifecycle Management powerhouse. We are the first to deliver a Connected Service Experience.
Together we will deliver innovative solutions that will give manufacturers a competitive edge – customers become loyal fans, services drive value, and your business has higher-margin revenues.
We are passionate to be your catalyst for growth and competitive advantage. Together, Syncron and Mize are uniquely positioned to help your business today help our customers move faster, capture greater insights, and seek out new opportunities for new growth as services business models start to dominate.
More information: Syncron and Mize merger
Mize, a provider of Connected Customer Experience Platform and Service Lifecycle Management software, is recognized as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Manufacturing Warranty and Service Contract Management Applications 2019-2020 Vendor Assessment.
We are seeking a self-starting, technology and business-aware solution engineering professional – this role is critical to Mize’s aggressive growth strategy. As a Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for working independently and teaming with Account Executives, Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Product Managers to retain and grow Mize’s customers. With your team members as a trusted advisor, you will drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for Mize customers. Responsibilities include gathering customer requirements, mapping solutions to customer business requirements, presenting Mize products and solutions, creating and configuring customer-specific product and solution demonstrations, and executing PoC initiatives.
Location: this position can be based in Atlanta, Chicago or Tampa.
Personal Attributes, Experience And Skill Set
- DISCIPLINED and PERSISTENT personal style with an innate sense of empathy for customer success and passion for solution engineering
- Strong intellect with a natural curiosity about connected customer experiences and business impact
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with key business and information technology stakeholders, and collaborate on mutually beneficial initiatives to achieve a successful business outcome
- SaaS application experience with knowledge extending to Warranty, Field Service and Parts Management solutions
- Competency in Warranty and Service ecosystem and processes
- Knowledge of PLM, ERP, CRM and BPM systems and integration methods
- Experience working with product management and professional services teams to scope and product enhancements and implementation services
- Commitment to liaising with product management to maintain a detailed working knowledge of Mize products and solutions
- Commitment to owning and marshalling customer success-oriented solution requirements and technical escalations
- Successful track record working remotely as a member of a distributed solution engineering team
- Willingness and desire to travel as necessary in support of individual and team success (some travel may be required, mainly within US)
- Exemplary interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- 3 years (minimum) solution engineering experience
- BS/BA required
As data controller of your personal data, we are required to provide you with several information to foster your data privacy rights. Please read them here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Syncron accelerates leading manufacturers and distributers to capitalize on the world's new service economy.