Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
Aviatrix is a well-funded, pre-IPO, hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA). Aviatrix technology has proven solid at scale with nearly 600 enterprise customers, over 40 of the Global Fortune 500. We have a top-tier, experienced leadership team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
What We Do
Aviatrix is networking for the cloud era , delivering a superset of features and capabilities that leverage and control native cloud constructs and add advance network, security and operational visibility features that cloud providers lack, while maintaining the simplicity and automation enterprises expect in cloud. Aviatrix offers the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification ( ACE ), empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
Read about our recent rise in value: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-08/aviatrix-funding-triples-valuation-in-seven-months-to-2-billion
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative to join our cutting-edge Sales team! We have immediate openings for Sales Development Representative(s) that are eager to drive revenue growth for the company and be part of our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new Aviatrix business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You understand that in this role relentless activity is what drives results, and you’ll use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Execute the required prospecting activity to meet lead goals
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present Aviatrix to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Partner with sales to prospect key targets, follow up and adhere to sales processes
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Aviatrix’s Account Executives.
- Document activity in Salesforce.com; communicate qualitative information as needed
- Report to the VP of Marketing on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- 1-5 years proven work experience as a SDR, Inside Sales or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas through executing activity
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Fundamental understanding of network technology concepts desired, not mandatory
- BS or BA degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enterprise-class networking, security and operations. Cloud simplicity and agility.