Mid-Enterprise Account Executive
Mid-Enterprise Account Executive
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
What We’re About
We’re an experienced and diverse team focused on solving one of the biggest challenges CIOs and CISOs have - allowing development teams to move fast without compromising on security controls and risk management. we’re looking for strong and fun people to join us and take a significant part in shaping our technology, product, and culture.
We are searching for Mid Enterprise Account Executives to join our inaugural sales team! The main goal of our Mid Enterprise Account Executives is to drive net new sales opportunities within their assigned geographical territory. In this role, you will drive net-new business opportunities from initial prospecting through negotiation and contract close. This is a quota-carrying role and is critical to the continued success of Apiiro.
What Success Looks Like
- Meet and/or exceed your quota by identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities at mid enterprise companies (up to $1 Billion in revenue).
- Creatively source new prospects and thoughtfully position Apiiro's offerings to suit their needs. Be a trusted advisor and an industry expert.
- Stay current on competitor offerings and be able to identify their strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Turn client feedback into actionable strategies to drive new business and address competitive risks. Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with various functional teams including Sales Engineering, Sales Operations and Customer Success to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth.
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while being a collaborative member of the team.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity, forecast and opportunity information in Salesforce.
To be successful in this role, you ideally have
- BA/BS degree in business or a related field.
- 4+ years of full cycle sales experience at a software or technology company.
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business.
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, as well as be highly responsive to clients. Ability to learn, absorb and adapt quickly to ever-changing business priorities.
- Critical thinking in a variety of situations, demonstrating drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to client meetings as needed.
How We Set You Up For Success
- Training program focused around an introduction to our industry and how to sell our security products.
- Follow-up training and coaching sessions paired with sales process and methodology training.
- A ramp quota that is designed to prioritize your development and training in order to have a successful, long-term tenure with the organization.
- Access to tools such as Seamless.ai and LinkedIn Sales Navigator in order to remain competitive and uncover new business opportunities.
- Support and transparent communication from the sales leadership team, including 1-on-1 coaching and feedback from your direct manager.
- The opportunity to act as a consultative seller over the phone to prospective Apiiro customers and receive feedback from your manager.
- Partnership opportunities with cross-functional teams to help fuel your development and continue to secure new customers, including the marketing, sales engineering, and legal teams, among others.
- The ability to travel and be onsite with customers for QBR's, trade shows, and in-person meetings.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Secure Your Software Development Lifecycle