Midmarket Account Executive
Role Overview And Responsibilities
Scandit is seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our newly launched global Midmarket team. We are investing heavily in building a Midmarket machine here at Scandit and will be adding not only global account executives, but all of the supporting demand generation functions to help drive awareness and interest in Scandit’s solution across Midmarket Retail + Transportation companies. We’ve proven the success of our solution at the enterprise level, and are now opening the Midmarket to further fuel the growth of Scandit across the globe. You’d be joining a new organization - come make your imprint on this team and contribute to our success.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 3 years of quota carrying/closing experience with software / high-tech solutions.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions where you lead with a value based approach to sales.
- Experience working in a tech, scale-up company and passionate about creating high quality customer proposals including compelling value justifications.
- Track record of achieving targets.
- Strong phone presence with great listening, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience with mobility solutions and demonstrating mobile solutions over Zoom is a plus.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
- Experienced with Salesforce CRM and proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools like Zoom Meeting, Google Docs, Microsoft Office.
- Methodical and able to prioritize and manage time effectively while moving a large volume of leads through the sales cycle.
- Passionate about cool technology with a good understanding of mobile technologies (enterprise mobile solutions, applications).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
What You Will Do
- Develop new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up (telephone & email) from mid-size companies (up to ***1 Billion in annual turnover).
- Orchestrate outbound campaigns together with an assigned Business Development Resource (BDR) to generate opportunities from targeted accounts.
- Pursue upsell and growth opportunities from a select group of existing customers.
- Qualify leads by completing a detailed needs analysis and present the solution fit.
- Research company information, identify key players and generate maximum interest.
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate suitable solutions virtually.
- Close sales and achieve monthly / quarterly / annual targets.
- Maintain CRM with leads and effectively manage an account set, keeping detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities.
- Communicate with Scandit’s management team and team members to increase client satisfaction, improve conversions and drive overall sales growth.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones, and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Nissan, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are changing the way businesses and consumers interact with everyday objects, one mobile scan at a time.