Solution Architect (Remote)
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on growing our SaaS platform. As a Solution Architect, you will:
- Provide technical leadership and architectural guidance to a group of technical resources during the implementation or subsequent enhancement of Vendavo software. Note that this is not a line management position, but you will have overall technical responsibility for the project delivery.
- Act as the technical authority for the project, ensuring that technical issues are managed appropriately, either through project-level technical changes or working with product management and engineering groups to find core-product based solutions
- Provide technical oversight and ensure that processes such as hardware sizing, performance tuning and integration testing are followed correctly.
- Engage the customer IT to facilitate integration between Vendavo and the customer’s internal IT systems
- Other duties as assigned
- 7+ years progressive technical experience, ideally including: Object and data modeling; J2EE/Java and web-based application development; Web Services, SOAP, and middleware, Oracle database.
- 3+ years in a technical lead or architect role
- Demonstrated large scale implementation expertise. This could include large global projects, or projects for large (e.g. Fortune 500) customers.
- Experience of working with agile methodologies e.g. Scrum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person, by telephone, and with large teams. Strong commercial awareness. Prior experience of making presentations to groups of senior manager and executive-level attendees
- Ability to mentor and guide colleagues spread over multiple time zones.
- Experience in performance tuning and optimization is a big plus.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in an IT or technical discipline
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Pay Range $111k-$150k base * Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are your partner in the proactive pursuit of profit, performance, and commercial excellence.