Sales Development Representative [Remote]
At RxVantage we transform how medical practices engage with life sciences resources and expertise to improve patient care. Our platform intelligently connects healthcare providers with the precise life sciences experts that they need, when they need them. As a result, medical practices stay on the cutting edge of patient care without disrupting workflows. Trusted by more than tens of thousands of healthcare practitioners and all major life science companies, RxVantage has powered millions of educational exchanges between healthcare teams and life sciences companies.
Our "Work from Anywhere" philosophy is aimed at making sure we bring a diverse range of thought leadership so that our technology is better able to serve local health care providers. Our goal is to hire the country's top talent and allow them to create an environment where they can do their best work.
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative who will help build our Sales Development organization. This is a vital role within the company as we continue to scale. We expect the person to work with our marketing and sales teams to identify and conduct outreach to medical practices that are a fit for our free platform. The ideal person is someone who has natural sales instincts and sound business insight. The ideal person for our team is someone who has a persuasive personality and a passion for winning to get prospects excited about our free platform and ultimately schedule demos with our account executive team. The ideal person has great communication and organizational skills, and can function both independently as well as a member of a team. Failure doesn't deter you, and you are always prepared and professional. You want to be the best.
What you'll be doing:
- Generate new sales leads through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by inspiring them to learn how RxVantage can benefit their business
- Understand RxVantage's offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to each prospects needs
- Schedule meetings and product demos for Account Executives
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce.com, and outreach.io, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
The ideal candidate:
- 6+ months in a qualifying or prospecting role required
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Intellect, passion, curiosity, hunger, and grit
- Critical thinking and strong decision-making abilities
- A resilient and persuasive personality
- Competitive Salary + Commission for Certain Roles
- 100% Company-Paid Premiums for Employee's Medical Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Work from Anywhere!
- Flexible PTO - Take the time when you want it!
RxVantage is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to ensuring that we represent the local communities where our health and wellbeing providers serve as pillars of support to our family, friends, and neighbors. Our representation within these communities allows us to embody a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives; and provide an inclusive environment for our team to feel empowered to be their authentic selves, without fear of harassment or discrimination.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The modern way physicians and life science companies connect.