Account Executive - SMB
As a Deputy Account Executive, you will qualify inbound queries from business managers across all industries who are interested in Deputy. You will learn about their business needs and offer Deputy as a solution to their challenges. You will be responsible for working leads, demoing the Deputy platform and pursuing all prospects through an active sales cycle to achieve monthly and yearly targets.
- Identify the needs of customers, overcome objections and present the Deputy product to enable new customer acquisition.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly acquisition and revenue targets
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with the Product and Marketing teams
- Learn and adapt to ongoing product and technology developments
- Effectively use Salesforce.com to manage your pipeline, forecast sales activity, and process contracts
- You will be responsible for managing both your prospect funnel as well as maintaining the relationship with the customer built in the original sales cycle
- Maintain relevant databases and software applications with sales data and communications.
- Provide online sales demonstrations to customers.
- Provide Deputy webinars when required.
- Compile and report statistical trends on sales pipeline weekly and monthly to the Leadership team
- Work well in a team environment, collaborating, helping and supporting your colleagues
- 2+ years of sales experience in a business-to-business sales SaaS environment
- Proven experience achieving and pushing past goals and quotas
- A strong mix of tenacity and patience to help educate potential customers
- Ability to handle a fast paced and growing sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships
- Experience working with CRMs, such as Salesforce; experience with sales enablement tools, such as Salesloft and Chilipiper
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to successfully work independently in a non-structured environment
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Attention to detail in administrative responsibilities
- Driven, hardworking, optimistic attitude and an always learning mindset are essential for success
- A collaborative team first mentality is how our team operates and what we look for in our next hire
Tools you’ll use: Salesforce, Salesloft, Chilipiper, Intercom, G-Suite, & LinkedIn
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make a difference to the lives of shift workers around the world