Enterprise Account Executive
Gtmhub is seeking an incredible Enterprise Account Executive with 7+ years of direct SaaS selling experience to join the team and help us accelerate the rocketship.
This is a remote position - you can join our team from anywhere in the Northeastern United States with a reliable internet connection.
If you're the kind of person who believes that people feel more fulfilled and empowered in their work when they see a direct connection to a mission that matters to them, you'll like what we're doing at Gtmhub.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes.
That's why we have built the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
Your primary role as an Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) will be to find and pursue new business opportunities and manage customer relationships with accounts in the North & South American regions. You will be responsible for generating new business in the form of new customer wins and expanding existing customer contracts.
In your role as an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be supported by a Sales Development Representative and Sales Enablement Manager, as well as a significant ongoing investment in organic and paid marketing activities to generate leads. Your pipeline and customers will be further supported by Solutions Architects, Technical Support, and Customer Success.
Our Enterprise Account Executives establish lasting relationships with customers based on helping them achieve their most important strategic objectives, whether revenue growth, profitability or transformation related. Enterprise Account Executives partner closely with C-level executives to set the vision for their opportunity and work with teams and employees across the customer organization to deliver a return on investment.
The Nitty Gritty
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll be:
- Managing the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification, and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals
- Working with Sales Development to create opportunities from leads
- Working with Marketing to follow up on events, campaigns, and leads
- Working with Customer Success to develop account expansion plans
- Identifying and engaging relevant decision-makers and influencers within target accounts
- Identifying, exploring, and documenting relevant customer challenges
- Delivering compelling value-based conversations to identify pain and address customer challenges
- Mapping prospective accounts org structure, people, priorities, and more
- Managing your pipeline of opportunities
- Accurately forecasting all sales activity and revenue to exceed sales targets
What We're Looking For
To be successful as an EAE at Gtmhub, you'll need to have:
- A zip code in territory, which is the Mid Atlantic and Upper Midwest USA
- A desire to win and contribute as part of a great team
- A willingness to consistently learn and improve
- A commitment to our values (do the right thing, be transparent, be exceptional, don’t be an asshole)
- 7+ years of direct SaaS selling experience
- Successful experience selling enterprise B2B software platform
- The ability & desire to mentor others on sales best practices, process, and general business acumen
- A proven track record as a strategic enterprise sales professional with intellectual curiosity and a deep understanding of business
- A track record of hunting & landing new logos
- Proven ability to take complex problems and deliver simple solutions.
- An open mind and willingness to innovate techniques, tactics, process and GTM methods
- Proven success creating business in new or difficult markets
- SaaS technology sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets
- A mix of start-up and enterprise software company experience preferred
- Proven ability to use Challenger Sales and Value Based Sales Methodologies
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, and rapidly changing technical/business landscape
Compensation And Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Attractive base salary (range of $125-$150k USD) and uncapped commissions
- Full medical, dental & vision (United Healthcare) via Insperity PEO
- Unlimited PTO
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart and driven people
- The ability to grow your talents and career
- Possibility of a remote position
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to see your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping people who believe that results and determination are connected.