This job is no longer accepting applications.
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For , Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com .
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for someone to join our Product team as a Solutions Architect, responsible for representing Color’s product and services to our customers.
You will partner with our customer facing teams, pre and post sale, as a product knowledge expert able to advise customers on scalable technical solutions for their use of Color. Advising on technical trade-offs, deeply understanding edge cases and able to share best practices within their industry vertical that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of our new services. You will lead the technical scoping, solution design pre-sales and support new customers launch with technical troubleshooting and ongoing technical consultation.
You will collaborate with the Operations team to identify and own recurring technical requests from customers. You will look for ways to automate these processes, create stop-gap solutions, scope detailed product feature requests to product and partner with product to identify a long term solution.
You will also partner with Product and Engineering teams regularly to understand the product portfolio and be the voice of the customer to help provide context in prioritization and scoping conversations.
Your work will have a direct impact on people’s lives by providing the support needed to scale the availability and accessibility of COVID-19 testing, and ensuring the operations team is optimized and streamlined at scale.
How You’ll Contribute
- Partner with customer facing teams to support the implementation of existing and pre-release aspects of products by educating, providing code examples, design specifications, and troubleshooting technical issues
- Establish trusted technical advisor relationship with customers
- Multitask and prioritize dynamic workloads in a fast-paced environment
- Gather a holistic view of product usage, common issues, feature enhancement and share product adoption barriers with Product and Engineering teams
- Represent and resolve partner needs internally including requirements, integration specs, technical troubleshooting and engineering escalations
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing technical role
- Experience coding in Python, Ruby, Java, or equivalent
- SQL/relational database experience
- Able to identify process gaps and create solutions
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and dive in where you can have an impact, even if that means doing work outside your exact job description at times
- Previous experience providing technically scoped customer feedback
- Knowledge of the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Strong presentation skills across a variety of audiences, technical levels and situations
- Systems thinker with strong solution development skills
- Has the ability to multi-task across multiple projects, teams, and deadlines
- Has strong communication and organization skills, with the ability to synthesize and disseminate information out quickly
Nice To Have
- Experience in healthcare or adjacent industries
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.
Your application has been successfully submitted.