Be part of a growing enterprise software company. Work with a collaborative team of professionals across all departments of marketing, product and delivery. Have access to excellent skill set training, benefits and innovative work environment. Enjoy helping customers achieve their goals.
Presales Solutions Consultant / Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Presales Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to structure business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate Kepion value to customers (including C- level execs and IT) and field teams
- Assess business and operations impacted by technology
- Deliver findings including key pain points, proposed solutions to meet business needs, and ROI where applicable
- Contribute to development of technical sales strategy
- Configure and demonstrate Kepion solutions in a way that closely reflects each customer's business (tailored demonstrations)
- Discuss and propose solution architecture that includes CRM, HRMS, ERP, Cloud Integrations.
- Execute enablement activities (Webinars, Best Practices, Knowledge Share, etc.)
- Collaborate with Service, Product and Operations teams to deliver the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with the customer.
- Strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem-solving skills required
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Pre-Sales, Customer Support and/or Services Industry.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Customer Service, Contact Centers, or Field Service industries is a plus
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Programming experience in SQL and other database / business intelligence reporting tools is an advantage.
- Past experience with one or more of the following CPM solutions: Cognos, Hyperion, Adaptive Insights, Anaplan.
- Previous training or customer support experience
- Experience with video editing tools (Camtasia, InDesign)
Kepion offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including;
- 100% coverage on group insurance; medical, dental
- Paid holidays & paid time off
- Bonus based on company performance
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Plan your way with budgeting, forecasting, reporting & analytics.