Kineo is at a critically important juncture in the company’s lifecycle. We are entering a phase of accelerated growth with a shift in strategy from custom LMS solutions to a highly scalable SAAS solution. Kineo is seeking a sales-focused individual who thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment to help us drive growth.
As an Account Executive at at Kineo, you will hold an important role in finding and developing new business opportunities and growing successful, long-term client relationships.
You will consult and support prospective clients to choose Kineo, helping them to meet their learning requirements to improve their people and business performance.
Through this you will help Kineo grow and extend our reach to deliver our purpose to more clients and learners.
What You'll Be Doing
- Support lead generation through prospecting and account activity to ensure you have enough pipeline to meet assigned KPI’s
- Convert leads generated by Marketing or otherwise into opportunities and to successful closures
- Conduct virtual and live presentations of our solutions that are tailored to the prospects requirements
- Consult with our clients and prospects, to identify their needs and potential solutions
- Work with internal teams to develop and present solutions to meet client needs and generate sales
Your Skill Set
· Consultative selling experience
· Prospecting skills
· Strong communication skills
· A competitive spirit
· Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
· Has a drive for results
· Objection handling skills
- Previous experience selling training / learning solutions or other complex services
- Experience with a CRM (ideally Dynamics) and sales insight tools such as LinkedIn and Sales Navigator, as well as other productivity tools like web conferencing.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong, professional communication skills (responsiveness, email etiquette, follow-up etc.).
- Strong presentation skills (making effective decks, being an engaging speaker, value selling).
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization.
- Proven results in a quota-oriented sales environment with an ability to grow a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals.
- A competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent communication skills as it relates to providing full product demos (virtually).
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills.
Kineo is a global learning solutions company with offices in the US, UK, Australia, Mexico, Argentina and South Africa. We have over 300 employees and an extensive network of well-vetted contractors available to support our client’s needs. We work with some of the largest brands in the world including Dropbox, McKesson, and World Wildlife Foundation. We bring a deep understanding of strategy, design and technology to help organizations put in place the structure and governance, repeatable and scalable processes, infrastructure and delivery platforms and creative, technical and development talent to consistently deliver business results at scale through effective learning experience and communication campaigns.
Our values Imagination, Integrity and Leadership are core to everything we do, and makes us who we are. They underpin the way we work, from how we treat our people right through to how we design our products. Living these values in everything you do at Kineo will not only make this a great place to work, but ensure you thrive and are successful.
Location: Kineo's US office is in Chicago but remote applicants are welcomed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Create a better workplace learning experience through creative digital learning and innovative learning technologies