Graduway is the leading alumni relations and mentoring software platform with over 2000 top education institutions as customers. We are now seeking a highly motivated Account Executive to join our Go To Market organization.
This is a hybrid working role (Post-Covid 19 restrictions), that requires working partly from our Seattle Office (on 2815 Elliott Ave.)
- Drive revenue growth by acquiring new business
- Develop and execute sales plans with sound pipeline management to achieve commercial goals
- Receive qualified leads from sales development teams and conduct product demonstrations
- Understand client pain points and needs and use a consultative approach
- Articulate product value and fit
- Identify needs, budget, timeline, and key decision makers at prospective companies
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing
- Stay up to date on product and industry knowledge through active market research
- At least 3 years of hands on experience as an inside sales AE, in a high-growth environment.
- Experience working in SaaS
- Knowledge of ed-tech industry a plus
- Track record of successful customer engagements and relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Experience using a CRM / SalesForce on a regular basis
- Problem solver and an exceptional listener
- Go-getter attitude, resourceful, strong-work ethic, honest
Perks & Benefits:
- 15 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis in addition to public holidays
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 4% of your annual salary
- Attractive benefits package (health, vision, dental)
Graduway is committed to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all cultures, ethnicities, ages, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities to join Graduway's success story.
If this sounds like you, feel free to get in touch (please attach your resume), we’ll be happy to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
4-in-1 - your virtual community to recruit and mentor students, engage alumni and volunteers, and cultivate donors.