Mid-Market Account Executive
There’s been a fundamental shift in how we buy and sell. Once, business began with an introduction and ended in a transaction. Then came subscriptions and recurring relationships. Now we live in an Experience Economy, where customers are everything.
The world of Experience Marketing is exploding and Birdeye is democratizing access to it. We bring omnichannel CX to businesses from main street to the Fortune 500. We’re on a mission to empower businesses to meet, convert, and thrive with their customers.
We do it for the customers who need the best, the business innovators bringing it to them, and the global team here building it all. With Birdeye, companies can put customers at the core of every business decision, turning feedback into insights, insights into action, and customer happiness into revenue.
Founded in 2012, BirdEye is headquartered in Silicon Valley. In 2019, Birdeye was ranked #1 in Online Reputation Management and #60 in the “100 Best Software Companies” in the world by G2 Crowd. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
What You'll Do:
Birdeye, a next-generation business reputation and customer experience platform that reimagines how customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers, is looking for rockstar Account Executives. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded sales executive looking to get in on the ground floor of one of the Silicon Valley's hottest startups. If you possess the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales, this is an opportunity that you cannot afford to miss.
The market opportunity for Reputation Management and Customer Experience software is roughly $10B+ in the US and 2-3x that number globally. To put this opportunity in perspective - there is not a single business in the US (or globally) that could not use our software. You cannot say that about other types of point solutions. We need winners that will help our company grow, exceed goals and expectations, and have a whole lot of fun along the way.
- Drive sales growth by finding and closing business in our Commercial and SMB Segments defined as business with more than 15+ locations nationally
- Close complex deals involving multiple C-level decision makers and stakeholders
- Working with your team to build custom presentations / demonstrations of our product for prospective clients
- Running effective Proof of Concept campaigns to prove Birdeye value
- Reporting on sales activity and metrics in our CRM
- Managing the full sales cycle in a team selling environment
- Work closely with Product and Customer care teams
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and have the ability to accurately forecast
- Work hard, play hard. We need to have fun as we succeed
- 3+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales as an individual contributor
- Experience selling to CMO, CEO, Digital Marketers or Heads of Social Media
- Outbound prospecting experience is a must!
- Have demonstrated a steep trajectory of success in previous sales roles
- Previous success prospecting, engaging and acquiring new business with mid-market sized companies
- Social Selling experience preferred
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online demonstrations and face to face meetings
- Extroverted, optimistic problem solver with a vibrant and energetic attitude
- You initiate action and are assertive
- Ability to use Google to research leads and prospects to build pipeline
- You are resourceful and consistent
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Report track and manage sales activity in the CRM
- Bachelor’s degree plus continued training and education preferred
Why You'll Join Us:
As relentless innovators, we make excellence a habit. We know that building beautiful things means shattering walls, so we’re bold, scrappy, and love a good challenge. We’re obsessed with our customers. We put their happiness at the center of every decision, and we view our customers’ weaknesses and successes as our own.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you. We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.
- Employer paid benefits with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like minded "Birds"
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses.