Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for developing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. This position requires detailed knowledge of the complete portfolio of RemoteLock solutions as well as general knowledge of components and systems supported through integration (Software Platforms and wireless locks by other OEMs).
- Develop qualified prospects to fill the sales pipeline and drive sales goals by pursuing all inbound leads using a defined qualification process.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research and evaluate prospects prior to product demonstrations
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build a sales strategy for generating new prospects
- Create and confidently deliver sales presentations/demos that demonstrate the superiority of our products and brand.
- Report and maintain sales data through Salesforce that will influence monthly/quarterly sales reports, pipelines, forecasts, etc.
- Analyze sales metrics to improve and grow sales strategy and performance
- Respond to requests for information in a timely manner. Such requests include but may not be limited to; system design support, product feature and capability descriptions, price quotations, and review/response to system requirement specifications
- Identify and report opportunities for RemoteLock to improve its competitive product advantages, operational efficiencies, and overall profitability
- Improve overall job knowledge through educational seminars, professional trade publications, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven inside sales experience
- Verifiable track record of over-achieving revenue goals year over year
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm in a professional manner
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized way
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Salary $40,000 - $45,000 Base / $65,000 - $80,000 OTE
RemoteLock is a company with a 10-year track record of success and a start-up mentality. We are fanatical about getting the right things done in a detailed and dependable manner. We are experts in the field with the humility to improve every day. We embrace challenges with open and honest communications and have the courage to always do the right thing. We value a healthy work-life balance and have fun being ourselves and serving our client base.
RemoteLock is the leading provider of cloud-based software for smart lock management and access control. RemoteLock’s software allows users to remotely control access for renters, guests, employees and contractors—saving time and money. RemoteLock provides clients ultimate flexibility—the ability to control any door, using any credential, with locks from every leading manufacturer—all from one dashboard. Every year, RemoteLock opens doors over 100 million times across 65 countries. RemoteLock is headquartered in Denver, CO. Learn more at www.remotelock.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Any Lock, Any Door, Controlled and Managed from the Cloud