Sales Development Representative
About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Remind runs one of the largest free services in education (Remind Chat), one of the fastest growing school/district SaaS businesses (Remind Hub), and a revolutionary new direct to consumer business (Remind Tutoring). The common thread through each of our product lines is the belief that success in education is driven by relationships, and the Remind communication platform is where the next generation of education relationships live.
About this role
Remind is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the sales team. You will join a growing team in setting district meetings for the field team, qualifying leads, and providing feedback to the team on successful tactics. Success metrics include setting qualified district meetings that drive pipeline and revenue, call statistics, assessments, training participation, data entry, and integrity.
- You should have inside sales or lead qualification experience selling high tech or SaaS products
- You have the ability to position compelling product value propositions
- You have an attention to detail with strong organizational and data driven problem solving skills
- You have the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly-growing company
- You have excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
What you'll do
- Meet and/or exceed individual and/or team metrics and revenue target(s)
- Effectively partner with the Field Sales team to build and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition
- Maintain call activity at a minimum of 300 calls per week
- Maintain current and accurate account and contact information within all internal databases, such as Salesforce
- Maintain focus on the Total Customer Experience in all interactions with customers and partners
- Develop programmatic phone call campaigns to drive incremental revenue from customer base
On your first day, you should
- Be ready to learn how to use a CRM
- Be ready to learn how to sell into the K-12 market
- Be ready to partner with multiple Field Sales Representatives
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Working to help give every student the opportunity to succeed.