Sales Development Representative
About the company
Grabyo is the video platform built for live, social and mobile. Our cloud-based platform removes the traditional complexities of professional video production and distribution, and empowers digital teams to own content creation, editing & live production, as well as distribution & monetization across social and OTT channels.
Grabyo launched in 2013 and currently works with over 80 premium broadcasters, sports properties and digital publishers around the world, including ITV, The Premier League, La Liga, ATP, AELTC Wimbledon, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Chelsea FC, BT Sport, The FA, FOX Sports, Univision, MediaCorp, Network 10 and more.
Grabyo is a privately held company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Singapore and London, UK. For more information on Grabyo, visit http://about.grabyo.com/
Summary of the role:
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to support sales & business development activity across the Americas. Central to this role will be providing insights on the sectors of most relevance to Grabyo (sports, news, entertainment & corporate) and the key players across these sectors. Primarily an internal-facing role, you will be responsible for empowering the sales team to be successful and serving as a pivotal link between the sales, marketing and customer success departments. This role is ideally suited to someone early in their career and looking to work at the heart of broadcast, technology and digital media production.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Sales & Business Development: Supporting the business development team via research of target clients, maintaining the Grabyo CRM database, creating & managing sales materials, as well as joining sales calls to help develop their industry knowledge & understanding
- Marketing Strategy & Execution: Support the marketing team with the administration of sales-focused initiatives and managing Grabyo’s website inquiries
- Account Management: Support the on-boarding of new clients
- Strong research skills and analytical mindset to support Grabyo sales outreach and customer service
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Structured, methodical and detail-oriented approach
- Creativity & diligence in the development of key materials
- Proactive mentality & accountable team player
- Fast learner, eager to deepen knowledge and understanding of Grabyo’s business operations
- Interest in social & digital content creation and distribution
- Demonstrable experience, preferably working within sports, news or entertainment sectors
Foreign language skills such as Spanish or Portugese are a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meet the new standard in cloud video production. Trusted by the world’s leading brands and broadcasters.