Sales Development Representative - US (Remote)
Swapcard digitalizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities. We've even managed to revolutionize our industry through true teamwork, sharing our ideas and listening to each other!
With 39 nationalities amongst a team of more than 168, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it's only the beginning!
We've opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai, Seattle, London, and New Delhi. Where's next for us? Singapore!
Prior to the pandemic, our team supported remote work. This has helped us transition smoothly to a full-remote company this year. We'll be keeping our HQ in Paris as a home base while staying flexible to see what the future holds for our growing team. Currently, we're spread out throughout the world. We're looking for ambitious and curious teammates to take part in this adventure of growing from a start-up to a scale-up.Your focus in this role
- Outbound sales efforts to targeted accounts
- Working with Country Manager/Account Executive to identify key targets and build engagement and outreach plans
- Leverage multi-channel engagement strategies to approach and engage target accounts.
- Develop sales opportunities with territory to pass to Country Manager/Account Executive
- Manage inbound lead flow, qualifying in and out opportunities for Swapcard to pursue a sale.
What you'll be doing
- Consistently build a sales pipeline using discipline and motivation in outbound sales
- Balance inbound and outbound activities to drive the highest value sales pipeline
- Adoption and development of best practices for outbound sales efforts across direct calling and social media engagement
- Conduct research to adopt an approach strategy that ensures a relevant approach methodology with added value
- Appetite to learn and develop sales skills.
- 1+ year experience in outbound sales, or equivalent experience with a strong desire to pursue a career in sales.
- Fluent in English – additional languages are a plus!
- Exceptional comfort while speaking on the phone and video conference
- Exceptional communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Organized, persistent, optimistic & charismatic!
- Experience in CRM technology or proven software usage capabilities
- Desire to learn and grow professionally within a sales environment
- Sales administration and pipeline management are critical for effectiveness in this role
- Experience in SaaS and the event technology industry preferred
Reasons to join us
- International Team with 39 nationalities (more on the way!) 🌍
- Paris HQ with offices in USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN 🇫🇷 🇺🇸 🇦🇪 🇨🇦 🇬🇧 🇮🇳 🇸🇬
- Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth 🌱
- Open-minded culture that appreciates differences 👽
- Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset 🤔 🛠
- Family Leave & remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ 🏡
- Team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success 🍾 🕺🏼💃
- Learning support & sponsorship 📚
- WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable 😊
- Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness 🎁
- Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Turn your Events into a Community. All-In-One Events & Community Platform