Sales Development Representative
Position: Sales Development Representative
Location: Dallas, Texas (Remote)
Here at Canto, we lead the industry in digital asset management - a discipline that amplifies the benefits of creative files such as images, videos, and other media by ensuring your assets are always right where you need them and ready to share. Iconic brands like LinkedIn, Godiva & Gym Shark trust us to empower their marketing teams and streamline workflows - come join us on our journey to revolutionize digital communication!
We’re looking for competitive, collaborative, and captivating Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our growing team. You’ll be the first point of contact for all of Canto’s outbound sales efforts by initiating a multi-channel approach of activities like calls, emails, and LinkedIn messages. Looking to break into sales for the first time? No worries - Canto has a robust Sales Academy Program to help prepare you for a rewarding career in Sales Development and prime the way for your promotion to full-fledged Account Executive in 12-18 months. Master the ins and outs of sales at a stable, industry-leading company while making a start-up-level impact.
Your day- to-day:
- As part of the Canto Sales Academy Program, you will receive industry-leading training and coaching to generate a qualified pipeline in your book of business
- Strategically prospect into new business accounts via a multi-channel approach (call, email, social)
- Work with industry-leading technologies (Salesforce, outreach, gong, etc.) to engage with potential prospects
- Overcome phone and email objections with potential buyers and set qualified meetings for your account executive within your book of business
- Ready to jump-start your sales career in tech
- Results-driven with a strong determination to always meet your monthly goal
- Remain positive and resilient in the face of objections and setbacks
- Team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Polished verbal and written communicator with superb organizational & follow up skills
Why Join Canto?
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company
- Competitive base salary with uncapped monthly commission & equity
- 60% of Canto’s Account Executives started as SDRs at Canto
- 4 weeks PTO in your first year
- Generous 401(k), Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- $125 Monthly Wellness/Personal Development stipend
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job remotely
Canto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Centralize, organize and share your most valuable brand assets with Canto digital asset management.