Cloud Solution Engineer
Cloud Solution Engineers at SingleStore are solving some of the most cutting-edge technical challenges in today’s data-driven world. When customers evaluate SingleStore Managed Service, Solution Engineers are their trusted technical experts who help evaluate, identify, and demonstrate how SingleStore can solve their data-intensive challenges in the cloud. As key contributors to our sales organization, Solution Engineers add tremendous value to the customer journey and directly impact company growth and revenue.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying the technical requirements necessary to deliver immediate value to our cloud prospects. You will often be the initial point of contact for a user in their journey with SingleStore. You will guide them through the technology validation process, eventually leading them to a sales partner to help them scale commercially. You will do this by leveraging your technical skillset and business acumen to understand complex solutions and create high-quality technical assets that resonate with our customers.
- Work closely with developers to help them through their evaluation of SingleStore
- Understand cloud database architecture and various integration points with application development frameworks and analytics tools
- Possess soft skills to build 1:1 relationships with developers and become their trusted advisor representing SingleStore
- Partner with Account Executives after technical validation to design a cloud credit bundle that reflects the customer’s near term needs
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience working with customers in a pre-sales or post-sales technical role.
- Outstanding skills in presenting to both technical and executive audiences using slides and demos.
- Ability to multi-task and keep track of ongoing projects/activities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity and experience with Big Data concepts and workflow such as ETL, streaming, warehousing, analytics, etc.
- Hands-on expertise with SQL, Kafka, AWS S3
- Experience with selling to technical audiences (developers, architects, engineers)
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with large-scale database technology, preferably cloud-native (e.g. Snowflake, Aurora, Redshift).
- Application Development experience (Python, .NET, Java, etc.)
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Database of Now.