Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking to develop your career in sales and want to engage with the biggest global brands in the world? Crisp is looking for Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Generation and development of inbound and outbound sales lead for a defined set of sectors.
- Working closely with the Marketing team on lead generation campaigns for the sector(
- Researching inbound prospects and outbound target organizations to develop your approach, building out organograms and background insights and information on potential contacts.
You will be supported by sales materials, including pitch decks, campaigns and scripts. Following up, nurturing and delivering qualified leads you will work closely with the Sales Executive responsible for your sector.
Notice: In response to COVID -19, these roles will be WFH full time until 2022, perhaps longer. Applicants therefore must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period.
- Proven Track record of success prospecting decision-makers and C-Suite level executives in global B2B and B2C brands
- Previous experience of SaaS enterprise-level sales outreach role
- Familiarity of sales prospecting best practices and research skills
- Technical experience using LI Navigator, Lusha and outreach software
- Professional approach and demeanor, ability to remain calm when under pressure
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based on your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme/commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 30 days holiday including Federal Holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
A little bit about Crisp - over the past 3 years we've seen 70% YoY growth and YTD our revenue has grown by over 50%, and provide services to many global brands and social media platforms helping them understand complex challenges they face in maintaining the integrity of their corporate reputation and security in the face of threats and challenges emerging from people and groups communicating online. Our services protect the daily online experiences of over 2.5 billion users, of which 400-450 million are children.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organization will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Crisp protects the world from online exploitation, lies, threats, abuse and hate.