Sales Development Representative
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
You are good at getting people’s attention, you love having conversations, generating interest, and keeping prospects engaged. You are a great listener, who knows how to identify prospect needs and motivations...We want you on the team!
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Has the ability to relate and communicate well with others, on email and over the phone
- A strong work ethic and is proactive enough to constantly be busy
- Is curious in their questioning and eager to learn
- Has the ability to get behind a product and be passionate about its effect on the buyer
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience
- Prospecting for new clients through different sources at high volume
- Using email videos, cold calling, and LinkedIn
- Managing your lead database in an efficient and proactive manner with Hubspot
- Arranging online demonstrations for the Account Executive to pick up and close the deal
- Reporting to the Head of Sales daily on lead quality and volume
- Actively targeting key accounts
- Hitting daily KPIs based on call quantity, demo’s booked and revenue generated
Commusoft is a fast-moving, fast-growing technology company providing web and mobile software to field service companies. With our head office in the UK, we're looking for a motivated salesperson to help us grow on the North American market. If you're looking for a challenge and want to join a small dynamic team of people working towards growing our US client base and outbound sales strategy then this is the role for you. You'll have an incredible impact on the business whilst getting amazing training, support and growth opportunities as the US office grows.
- Office in Fulton Market
- Competitive salary + commission
- Gym membership contribution
- 20 day’s vacation + U.S holidays
- Healthcare coverage
- Focus on continuous training
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Commusoft’s mission is to educate and empower field service companies to provide world-class customer journeys.